Thursday, April 10, 2008

Catching up with Dorkafish!


WKN!: Okay......could you please spell out your full name date of birth and city of birth
Dorothy: Dorothy Jane Dankel July 26, 1979
WKN!: What do you think of the Smashing Pumpkins song called 1979?
Dorothy: It's one of my fav songs by them
WKN!: What was it like having that cool room while all the other siblings had crappy rooms growing up?
Dorothy: great! I got to listen to music and put up cool posters of the Cranberries plus I got a Nerf B-ball hoop and pretendied I was Shaq!
WKN!: Do you think they were jealous or had any resentments on the issue?
Dorothy: umm, probably, but Paul, for example, got the room when I moved out plus I think Liz and Catherine were glad to get rid of me in their room (I gotta go meet Simon & James for dinner/movie in 4 min!)
WKN!: Okay I'm going to ask you do do some word association now
Dorothy: ok, I think that's fun
WKN!: yeardly
Dorothy: nerdy
WKN!: saucey
Dorothy: potato
WKN!: mop bucket
Dorothy: clean
WKN!: dandercare
Dorothy:dandelion
WKN!: eyepaste
Dorothy: tooth
WKN!: flogboss
Dorothy: floss (geez a lot of bathroom things!)
WKN!: sneezechoo
Dorothy: kleenex
WKN!: crescent
Dorothy: croissant (yum!!)
WKN!: crescent fresh
Dorothy: what's their name, SIFFLE & OZZY!
WKN!: Liz
Dorothy: Fizz
WKN!: Juice train
Dorothy: soul train
WKN!: bloodfood
Dorothy: boobtube
WKN!: sneeze-scab
Dorothy: Deathcab
WKN!: haha okay now just send me a picture and leave us with some final words...
Dorothy: Can't wait for Lucy's wedding!!
WKN!: what are you so busy with recently by the way??
Dorothy: Google me for a pic, I gotta run!! Doing my application for money to live in Woods Hole this Miss you! Ciao!
WKN!:ok thanx have a nice dinner and tell everyone I said hi
Dorothy: ok! bye!

No comments: