Monday, January 7, 2008

CATHERINE TALKS WITH WITWER KIDS NOW EDITOR!



Cuz Catherine chatted live on GMAIL with Pedro, the maestro behind Witwer Kids Now! Read on to get to know the man behind the curtain's ever-evolving worldview.

Catherine: So first, tell me about your crazy work life.
Peter: I work as a video editor for the local news department of ABC News in Washington
Catherine: Oh exciting! What some of the ups and downs of this kind of high-pressure job?
Peter: well...It's basically an easy job for me because I enjoy video editing. It can get crazy if you have a lot of work though
Catherine : When does life get craziest for you?
Peter: when I don't pray
Catherine : Mmmm. So does that mean you pray a lot?
Peter: yes
Catherine : Very cool. It sounds like you have a new-found stability because of your spiritual relationship with God. Would you mind tellling us more about this?
Peter: well, without going into too many details I've gotten in some trouble over the years and I believe God has helped me get out of it and stay out. But staying out is contingent on me really trusting him to work in my life and follow HIS plan
Catherine : That's exciting that you feel that way. Congratulations.
So what is life like for Peter Stolz outside of work?
Peter: ?
Catherine : What do you like to do for fun? Anything? Or do you have a sleep-eat-work-eat-sleep-work-eat-sleep-work routine?
Peter: I exercise, write poetry, watch movies that I get from Netflix, try to write my novel etc...
Catherine : Wow! Poet, novelist and journalist! Do you ever get tired of words?
Peter: not really
Catherine : Tell me about your poetry. What inspires you to write?
Peter: I think that it's just another way to express oneself creatively without being confined in style. I have feelings and I channel them out through metaphor and prose.
Catherine : Will you be posting any exclusive excepts on Witwer Kids Now?
Peter: no
Catherine : Darn. How about excerpts from your pre-novel manuscript?
Peter: not the appropriate place for that even if I wanted to which I don't
Catherine : OK, I guess we will just have to wait until it gets published. Would you mind giving us a taste of your novel? What is it about? The family is dying to know ...
Peter: obsession, conquest, man vs. technology, man vs. himself. the internet, a bizarre set of scenarios and characters who have to reconcile an absurd reality
Catherine : Wow. Do you think we can make a movie adaptation of it next Thanksgiving?
Peter: haha. I doubt it
Catherine : Darn again. I was hoping to bring back my hick girl accent and my rain dance. OK, Pedro, I have to go food shopping now. I ran out of chili..

No comments: