Sunday, January 13, 2008

PAUL IS A "HAPPY CAMPER!"


WKN!: How was your new years and what did you do?

Paul: This new year was the best one of my life! Robbie, Jessie, Liz and I went to Duval street and walked around for awhile. Liz found a bar she really liked and we went in. There was live music and all of the songs were good. Jessie sat the bar said to Robbie at the bar that she was dancing with some guy at the bar and she was actually dancing with Robbie!!! LOL Then We went to see Sushie drop down from a big bright red shoe. Liz gets interviewed by a CNN reporter and makes a fool of herself which you can find on you tube!!! LOL Then When we counted the new year down I got on CNN! I was throwing all this confetti because it was so much fun. Then we started to walk down Duval street and Robbie and I were giving out high fives to anyone that would give them to us and saying to them "Happy New Year, Its 2008!" We had so much fun and I will never forget it.

WKN!: Wow…why would you want to stare at a bunch of men who look like hot girls? I’ve always found that confusing. Maybe we should call you RuPaul…Moving on….is it hard having three older sibblings that are all female?

RuPaul: I wouldn't say that it is hard because it is the only thing that I am used to. It had its advantages and disadvantages. Advantages: I learn much about how girls live and act in their every day life. The DISADVANTAGES are when I was little and they would play with me:(

WKN!: What should WKN! readers know about Paul Housholder that we don't?

Paul: That I have a new goal in my life! It is to do well in school so that I can go to IU next year.

WKN! wow it sounds like your in a really good place in life. Who is your favorite presidential candidate?

Paul: Obama for sure. He will definately get my vote. But I just heard steve colbert talk to MIke Huckuby and they were talking about colbert being Vis President if Huckuby wins. If that happens I would have something to think about!

WKN! what do you want to do with your life?

Paul: I have no idea what I want to do with my life I have so many ideas I do not know which one to chose.

WKN! have you ever had a philosphical conversation with Corky and if so what was it about?

Paul: I just finished a Ethics class the last semester and I got a A n it! Anyways I told Corky that and he was telling me things that I never heard of and it was way over my head, but I listened and nodded my head like a good grandson.

WKN!: I've always thought of Paul Housholder as a guy that marches to a different tune. I was really proud of you when you started skateboarding and got so damn good! How would you characterize your creative side?

Paul: I was not as creative when I was in high school because I think I was into sports a lot and didn't know who I was fully yet. Ever since I have went to college I have thought about who I am and what my views are because when I went to Chicago no one knew me. How I would characterize my creative side?.... I don't know.

WKN!: Tell our readers about your athletic accomplishments

Paul: In tennis, my biggest accomplishment was being honoral mention all state my senior year by going 15-7. In soccer when I was eight I scored nine goals in one game! In skateboarding I ollied nose manualed an eight foot box and nollie shuvit out clean! In baseball I hit my first home run when I was a fershmen in high school in to straight center field which was the last part of the field. Thats about it for my athletic career.

WKN! Finally, use this last section to spit out whatever's on your mind..

Paul: I am a happy camper right now and hope if any cousin sees this…make sure you write what you feel on this because that is what I want to hear!
WKN! Thanks RuPaul.

Paul: What is RuPaul?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Paul -- Congratulations on your good job with grades last semester. See if you can get even better grades this semester. I know you can do it if you set your mind to it!! Lots of love, Mom